College of Computing and Informatics: (Lead I/UCRC ROSE-HUB)
- Leading provider of IT talent in region, #1 Producer of Computing degrees in the state.
- 3 Departments & Research Centers/Institutes: Computer Science, Software and Information Systems, Bioinformatics and Genomics.
- 2596 Students – 1638 Undergraduate computer science majors, 958 graduate students of which 140 are Ph.D. students (Fall 2016).
- 200 + research faculty and Ph.D. students, largest Ph.D. program at UNC Charlotte.
- 10 degree programs (Bachelor's, Master’s and Ph.D. levels).
- 8 Research Centers/Institutes, 10 Research Labs.